Healthy meal planners often use a slow cooker.
Here are some reasons to use a slow cooker to help you plan healthy meals.
- You can buy less expensive cuts of meats and they will turn out tender.
- Crock pots are cheaper to run than your oven.
- Healthier because all the juice from your vegetable are also in the pot and not poured down the drain.
- So easy to operate. Put your ingredients in, set and leave it alone for a couple of hours.
- Less heat in the summer time compared to your oven.
- Most recipes are super tasty.
- Clean up is a breeze. Just let the pot soak in hot soapy water for awhile.
This is a must have in your home if you are healthy meal planners. There are thousands of recipes online. Again, do a search for what you already have in stock so maybe the only thing you’ll need is the meat.
Please, leave a comment below about your awesome ideas with slow cookers or share links to recipe sites you have tried.