Kinetic 55043 22-Piece Glassworks Series Food Storage Container Set, Clear
Food containers are a huge part of your healthy meal planning. These are my favorite.
Just love the way they snap and seal. They are perfect for fridge, freezer, oven or microwave. Lots of different sizes to help keep your meal organised.
You’ll need them so that you can have your prepared cut vegetables, your casseroles, salads, desserts, boiled eggs, homemade dressings or anything else your creative mind comes up with.
These have really good reviews on Amazon.
- BPA-free and FDA approved
- Set includes 5 rectangular glass containers and 5 plastic lids: 2-14oz, 2-30oz, 1-54oz. Set includes 2 square glass containers and 2 plastic lids: 1-15oz, 1-35oz. Set includes 4 round glass containers and 4 plastic lids: 2-13oz, 2-28oz
- Patented locking 4 tab lid with silicone seal helps food stay fresh up to three times longer
- Oven safe up to 450-degrees Fahrenheit without the lid; microwave safe without lid attached
- Refrigerator and freezer safe; dishwasher safe, top shelf recommended for lid
Excellent value. Well worth the investment.
Some lesser quality plastic containers contain BPA stands for bisphenol A. BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins since the 1960s.
So now that you have your containers, your grocery list, time to hit the grocery store. Some of us hate grocery shopping. It isn’t my favorite thing. The good news is because we know what we are making for a week and what we’ll have to get, we should be in and out of the store in no time!
Yes, we are making progress.